Apr 12, 2023
The Original Cornichon Martini
- 3 ounces of Vodka
- 5 ounces of Vermouth extra dry
- 2 or 3 Cornichons as garnish
- A cocktail mixing glass or jar with ice. Pour in pickle vodka and vermouth. Stir until ice cold.
- Pour the vodka and vermouth mixture into a martini glass, while holding back the ice.
- Garnish with Cornichons and serve.
This classic cocktail recipe is a must-try for martini lovers and pickle enthusiasts alike. But if you're looking to elevate your presentation, consider adding a few more garnishes to the mix. A twist of lemon or lime peel would add a bright citrus note to the drink, while a few pitted olives would provide a salty contrast to the pickle garnish. And for a truly decadent touch, try floating a few pearls of caviar on top of the martini for a luxurious and savory bite. No matter how you choose to garnish it, this cornichons martini is a unique and delicious twist on the traditional cocktail.