Apr 12, 2023
Passion Fruit, Caperberries, Gin and Tonic
- 1 oz Elderflower or simple syrup
- 1/2 oz of passion fruit pulp
- 2 oz Gin
- Top with Tonic water
- Garnish with our Caperberries
- Pour the elderflower syrup into your glass and layer it with the passion fruit pulp.
- Add in the ice
- Pour in the gin
- Top with tonic water.
- Spoon some of the remaining passion fruit over the ice
- Top with Caperberry and enjoy.
This fruity and refreshing gin cocktail is perfect for a warm summer evening or a weekend brunch. To switch up the flavors, consider experimenting with different types of syrups or fruit purees, such as raspberry, peach, or mango. You could also try swapping out the gin for vodka or rum to give the drink a different twist. And for a bit of extra sparkle, try adding a splash of sparkling wine or prosecco to the mix. Whatever variations you choose, this passion fruit and gin cocktail is sure to become a new favorite in your recipe repertoire.