1 1/2 tablespoons Duck Fat
1 1/2 lbs of root vegetables (parsnip, carrots, sweet potato, etc.)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
Sea salt & Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Wash and peel the root vegetables, and cut into uniform sized pieces of choice
3. Use parchment paper to line a large baking sheet, and toss vegetables onto baking sheet. Dot the vegetables with duck fat. Use a spoon or spatula to mix the vegetables until they are all evenly covered with duck fat.
4. Spinkle garlic over vegetables evenly
5. Roast in preheated oven for 15 min. Remove pan from oven, turn vegetables over, and roast again for 15 min, or until tender and crispy on the edges.
6. Sprinkle with sea salt and black pepper
Credit: The Real Food Dieticians