IngredientsSliced Saucisson Sec Basque
1 pizza dough
¼ cup tomato sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace.
- Spread the pizza dough sheet and cover it with a large plate. Cut off the edges, to obtain a round pizza dough.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza.
- Add half of the shredded mozzarella and the as many slices of Saucisson Sec Basque (French-style salami with Espelette pepper)
- Slice the jalapeno and the olives.
- Add the jalapeno and the olives slices on the pizza.
- Top the pizza with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
- Serve the pizza warm!