Charcuterie / Sandwiches
French Grilled Cheese
with Moutarde de Dijon - Dijon Mustard
Once you have this French Grilled Cheese, you'll never look back! Layered with Three Little Pigs Jambon Sec, grated Gruyere, fresh thyme leaves and Three Little Pigs Dijon mustard, it's the perfect lunch time combination. Recipe courtesy of Jake Cohen via The Feedfeed.com. 1 serving
1 teaspoon Moutarde de Dijon
2 slicesSliced Jambon Sec
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Les Trois Petits Cochons moutarde de Dijon
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated
- Gruyere cheese
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 2 slices Les Trois Petits Cochons jambon sec
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Place the bread on a cutting board and spread the mayonnaise on both sides of each slice.
- On one slice, spread the Dijon, then top with the Gruyere, thyme, jambon sec and honey.
- Place the other slice of mayo-coated bread on top.
- Place the sandwich in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook, occasionally pressing firmly with a spatula to smash, until golden on the bottom, about 4 minutes.
- Flip and continue to cook until the other side is golden and the cheese is completely melted, about 2 minutes more.
- Transfer to a cutting board, slice and serve.